Here are some of the reasons we might be connecting…
- You are another creative leader in your organization! That’s what my full time gig too! I’m one of the creatives on staff at Pleasant Valley.
- You are a sucker for those lights synchronized to music around the holiday — and you maybe saw the libertylightshow.com — something our self-led team at Pleasant Valley put together. I love discussing how to leverage these kind of experiences to introduce people to the Creator.
- You are an audio junkie and found me through a side project called soundaudition.com — a web application built to test the ear of audio engineers.
- You are interested in virtual music groups or music sessions online through kcmusicstudio.com — but lots of fun to work on the projects of others!
- You are a project manager and tech junkie — and you likely use Slack, ToDoist, G-Suite … and you might even do some WordPress HTML, CSS, MySQL setups. I love all of this stuff…as love as it’s getting the job done and moving the ball.
- You care about the eternal over the temporal. The long-term game will always win out over the short term. If you think there’s more to this life than the daily grind — let’s talk. There is. And it’s worth investing in what will last forever!
- You are involved in entrepreneurship. I’ve have a few lessons I’ve learned along the way myself. Ask me about The Crosswalk Show, The Ultimate Guitar Jam w/ Phil Keaggy, Lancaster Brass Spectacular, or the Red, White, & Blast. Whether it’s guitars, fireworks, light displays or comedy talk shows —